Minna genki desu ka?
Today is all about the no.1 Japanese soap used also by Korean celebs.
TOKYO LOVE SOAP is now available at Tokyo Love Shop, Your #1 source of Tokyo Love Products.
Tokyo Love Shop
3-20-11 Adachi, Adachiku Tokyo,Japan 〒120-0015
(prices as of 6/25/15)
Tokyo Love Soap (White)
$15.50 USD (Php699.45) $10.75 USD (Php485.10)
Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls
$20.50 USD (Php925.08) $14.20 USD (Php640.79)
Tokyo Love Soap Yakuyou (Medicated)
$19.25 USD (Php868.67) $13.45 USD (Php606.94)
Tokyo Love Soap Premium
$22.50 USD (Php1,015.33 ) $15.65 USD (Php706.22)
The Ultimate ones (test soap for Pure Girls) are only sold in Japanese stores.
Tokyo Love Soap claims:
– Whitens the skin with a permanent visible result seen as early as first use.
– Makes the skin soft, smooth, moisturized and protected against harmful elements such as pollution and UV rays.
– Removes many skin imperfections like melisma, age spots, dark spots, freckles as well as localized skin darkening in the underarm, groin, buttocks and the intimate areas.
– Attenuates fine body hairs to make skin perfectly smooth. Does not affect the hairs on the head, the eyebrows and the eyelashes.
– Makes pores smaller, decreases fine lines and wrinkles, retards signs of ageing and protects skin from cellular oxidation and premature apoptosis.
– Scents that last all day and biologically mapped using human permones to make you even more irresistible.
– Hypoallergenic formulation ensures perfect and even whitening mild enough for the face, body and intimate areas.
– 100% natural, organic and Vegan ingredients.
Micro peeling will occur during the first 2 weeks of use and should not be confused with skin dryness.
P.S I am excited to share my review on Tokyo Love Soap Premium.
Stay tuned dolls!
Have you tried Tokyo Love Soap? If so, which one?
Share this post on your Facebook, Twitter or other social networking accounts if found helpful!