Summer is one of my favorite seasons and since last month was my b day month , I had a lot of chances to enjoy the beaches and pools. I’m so excited coz it’s been a while since the last time I had a beach trip or even a pool party with friends because I have lots of works. And today that I have more free time I thought it’s the perfect time to go to beach trips and just enjoy life.
So everything were all set, bags were packed swimsuit’s check, makeup check, foods and so on… To my excitement,did you know that of all the essential things that I need to bring, I forgot to bring a sunblock :/ Yes spell stu**d ha-ha but it didn’t stop me from swimming and be friends with Mr. Sun. So skin was exposed to the sun and then eventually it burns, irritated and turned red -> hello sunburn (hard-headed I know but forgive me it’s my b day month err i know it’s still not a good excuse.
The next day, my skin started to peel and got itchy. I was still OK coz it’s my arms and back was peeling but not until the third day, my forehead started to peel too. I was so worried coz it’s only a week before my birthday oh no! This couldn’t be happening, so I dropped by Watson and looked for a great after-swim treatment. Tried a gel with Aloe but no fast result. Then I saw this product from my favorite brand NIVEA so I tried it and I did not regret it.
Note: Read until the last part
Nivea Sun Daily Face Fluid Collagen Protect SPF 30+ PA++ UVA UVB Protection System
The sun gives off three wavelengths of ultraviolet light:
The first two types, UVA and UVB these penetrates your skin. Skin damage is caused by both UVA and UVB rays while UVC light doesn’t reach the Earth’s surface.
THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR YOUR DAILY PROTECTION ROUTINE
– It contains a highly effective UVA/UVB filter system to protect your skin against sun damage and premature ageing. It protects the skin immediately upon application, so no waiting time is needed. It is enriched with Carnitine and White Tea extract to regulate oil production to keep the skin oil-free. The formula with Advanced Collagen Protect helps prevent wrinkles caused by frequent sun exposure. The formula is quickly absorbed making it perfect for daily use under make-up.
Shake well before use.
Apply generously on face, neck and decollete before sun exposure.
Reapply frequently, especially after swimming and toweling to maintain the original protection.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using sunscreen.
Wear protective clothing and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
Skin compatibility dermatologically proven.
What I love about it:
– Fast absorbing
– Does not leave a White cast on
– A great sunscreen
– Travel friendly size
– Can be used as a daily mosturizer
– Fast results
– Very effective
What I don’t like about it:
– N -O-N-E
Overall rating: 10/10
Will I re-purchase it? Absolutely YES!
I should have took a photo of my forehead when it was peeling as well as the before and after look but I didn’t know it’ll give fast and amazing results!
After applying Nivea daily face fluid immediate sun protection and waited just for ONE DAY voila! There’s no peeling anymore and my skin is oh so smooth and fair. I can’t believe it! It’s a miracle!
I am so happy with the results and I am so in love with this product! Nivea never fails me that’s why I love love their product. Two thumbs up!!!
– Apply cold compresses to your skin to soothe the burn.
– Refrigerate your chosen cream that has Aloe or Menthol ingredient prior to applying. It’ll feel even better on your sunburned skin.
– Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration
– Stay out of the sun! If no choice, wear the right clothes (hat, UV blocking sunglasses and the like)
– Use sunscreen that have a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 30.
FTC: I am not getting paid to make this review nor affiliated with the company mentioned on this beauty product review. This is my 100% honest opinion.
I hope you enjoyed reading my review about Nivea Sun Daily Face Fluid Collagen Protect SPF 30+ PA++ UVA UVB Protection System. Thank you for reading!
1. Do you own any Nivea product?
2. Beach trips or Pool party?
Share this post on your Facebook, Twitter or other social networking accounts if found helpful!