Hey dolls! If you are following me on Twitter and on my NEW FACEBOOK PAGE, you’ve probably saw my tweets about this miracle beauty product. My skin is remarkably moist and clear. I love everything about this product!!!
Wait no more, as I will reveal it today…
It’s the Etude House Moonlight in Spoon Blending Sleeping Cream – Green Tea.
Etude House really takes their packaging to the next level. Take a look – An overnight mask in a spoon! Oh I love you so much Etude House <3 You always make me and my skin happy *winks
Suitable for all skin type.
Etude House description to this product:
- This is a Blending Cream containing Green tea (CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT) extract, Lavender (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT), Chamomile (ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT) and Mint(MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT). ㆍBlend together Sleeping Cream’s golden herb water-gel and richly nourishing cream contents to soothe and purify skin overnight for a clear, bright moonlight-like complexion.
Comes in 8 different properties:
Olive (Richly Moist)
Royal Jelly (Firm & Moist)
Shea Butter (Nourishing & Moist)
Evening Primrose (Shine & Moist)
Blue Berry (Antioxidant & Moist)
Rose Hip (Bright & Moist)
Sea Weed (Smooth & Moist)
Green Tea (Clear & Moist)
Green tea that soothes skin creates moisturizing and clean skin. It has calming effect too. It restores my skin’s moisture while leaving it fresh. It creates skin with clarity and softness.
How to use it:
1. Squeeze paper cover to slightly open up and remove enclosed spoon
2. Remove sealing cover slowly starting from the end of spoon handle.
3. Break off the spoon from pack container and evenly blend together golden herb water-gel and cream with spoon’s smaller end.
4. Pick up blended Sleeping Cream with hands and evenly apply a certain amount onto face. Wear overnight and rinse off with lukewarm water the next morning.
*Apply generously on face before sleep. Rinse in the next morning.
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.
WARNING: Do not use the spoon handle to apply the product as it is very sharp.
REMINDER: There is a difference between individuals for the effect or efficacy.
What I like about it:
– Skin was smooth and soft the next day
– Generous amount in one spoon *yay
– Very affordable
What I don’t like about it:
Overall rating: 5/5
Will I re-purchase it? Absolutely YES!
After you use it overnight you’ll be surprised as your skin will be remarkably moist and clear. It gives you that healthy glow that you want. I just love how soft my skin is the next day.
Lookie, I am so AllDolled-Up
FTC: I am not getting paid to make this review nor affiliated with the company mentioned on this beauty product review. This is my 100% honest opinion.
- Have you tried their sleeping cream/gel?
- What is your fave?
I hope you enjoyed reading my review about Etude House Moonlight in Spoon Blending Sleeping Cream in Green Tea . I can’t wait to share my review on Rose Hip.
Share this post on your Facebook, Twitter or other social networking accounts if found helpful!
Stay beautiful dolls!