Went shopping last weekend and totally fell in love with ESSENCE cosmetics. Their products are all so gorgeous and if you know me well my weakness is cute packaging wink wink.
I can’t wait for you guys to see my latest haul but for now, let me do a review on…
Essence eyeliner pen (extra long lasting)
PRICE: pHP189.00 | $4.37
– Essence cosmetics, the must have in beauty: trends, fun, unique – but never expensive! With a striking range of quality cosmetics, essence is the ultimate brand for all beauty queens.
– This Long-Lasting Eyeliner allows a precise application and lasts for hours and hours. The super smooth texture makes it easy to apply for fantastic effects! Gives precise and easy application that will last all day.
I’ve been looking for an affordable eyeliner and at the same time has good quality but I always failed. The last product that I used was E.L.F’s and I loved it but you know, discovering new beauty products for me is endless so this time I’m gonna try Essence Eyeliner Pen and so far I am lovin’ it.
It is sleek and the tip is pointed enough for a fine line.
It is super creamy and pigmented. It’s also QUITE long-lasting but not super long-lasting. It does smudge a bit at the end of the day but not as bad as other eyeliners.
This is perfect for newbies who are still learning winged eyeliner or that cat eye look.
QUICK SNAPSHOT ON MY EYES
What I like about it:
– Easy to apply
– Gives precise application
– Smooth texture
– Easy to remove
– Very affordable
What I don’t like about it:
– Does tend to smudge
– Not water-proof
VERDICT: Even though it is not water-proof, It is still OK! I mean c’mon with its price,you cant complain!. In addition, lifespan of eyeliner is 3 months only.
Their products are now my emergency go-to brand because generally the products are reliable. Definitely give it a try!
FTC: I purchase the product with my own money. I am not getting paid to make this review nor affiliated with the company mentioned on this beauty product review.
1. Have you tried ESSENCE cosmetics?
2. What eyeliner are you currently using on your lovely eyes?
I am so excited to post my other Essence cosmetics product review so stay tuned dolls!
Hope y’all are having a great day! Muaaahhh <3
Let’s keep in touch on TWITTER: