GIVEAWAY CLOSED…GIVEAWAY CLOSED…GIVEAWAY CLOSED…
Last April 24th, I received a package from CUTEY. They provide stylish, quality and easily customized everyday jewelries. A lot of bloggers have these adorable bracelets for them to review and prolly you’ve seen these in YouTube also.
Let me tell you first about CUTEY…
Cutey was founded in 2011 to provide a quality range of customisable jewellery. Our initial range is designed as an everyday accessory that can be used at any time. The range is designed with the ability to be easily changed, allowing the jewellery to be changed based on mood, time or outfit.
Below are the cute charm bracelets…
- Hemera is the mythological Goddess of the Day. Red, full of life and holding the key to your future, this bracelet urges you to grab at life with both hands.
- In mythology, Aether was the God of the upper heaven, the sky, the lightest of all air. A piece of heaven in delicate pinks, this bracelet reminds us to breathe joy and live life to the full. Perfect for a dash of girliness when our lives require a certain seriousness. What’s that peeking out from under your sleeve?
- In Greek mythology, Hypnos was the God of Sleep. Each bead in this bracelet is beautiful and complex. Spin them, breathe deeply – dream.
Lovely desu yo??!!
Of course, I will not leave you with just a review. I want YOU to have a cute bracelet like these too so we will be having a GIVEAWAY (2nd birthday giveaway) cheers**
As I’ve said before, If you already joined my 1st giveaway YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED in this giveaway. There are just additional instructions that I would like you to do. It will also give you extra 10 pts.
There will be 3 winners and each will receive one Cutey bracelet.
1. Follow CUTEY on Facebook and on Twitter
2. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter
3. Subscribe to my YouTube channel
3. Tweet this: I want to win @kawaiiyesha Cutey charm bracelet on http://alldolled-up.info
4. Leave a comment below with your FB username, Twitter name, YouTube username and your favorite Cutey charm bracelet
I will choose winners via random.org and will announce on May 2oth 2012
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
FTC: The products mentioned in this post was sponsored by Cutey.co.uk and I’m not getting paid for this review. This is my 100% honest opinion.