Homemade beauty remedies: Goodbye Crow’s Feet
As I promised here, I will be sharing easy and natural ways to be beautiful using homemade remedies…
- Do not try treatments with products that you are allergic to.
- Test on a small patch of your skin first.
- Most are for all skin and hair types unless specified.
- Use clean ingredients only.
- I am only sharing it based on my personal experience and because it was effective on me.
Crow’s feet are also known as laugh lines. It can occur in your early twenties and delaying it can be achieve by following this simple routine…
Use egg white to combat unsightly lines at the corner of your eyes. At night before you go to sleep, gently dab it onto the lines and finish it with a dab of vegetable oil. The egg protein will help erase those fugly lines.
Make sure to avoid rubbing your eyes often because it is the major cause of crow’s feet.
PLEASE do not use SOAP when removing makeup. Gently remove it by using a good make up remover.
How ’bout you dolls? Do you know anything else that can cause crow’s feet?
Do you know also other ways to get rid of ‘em?
Lemme know on your comment below.