Today I will be reviewing the Koji Eye Talk Double Eyelid Technical Eye Tape (Wide) sent by ArtieStyle. FYI, I already have double eyelids so what I am gonna do now is to show a tutorial on how to use this amazing tool that asian and gyaru uses to have beautiful and bigger eyes as well as share my thoughts about this.
You maybe asking what does this tool do?
Well, it makes your eyes larger and really works on girls who have single and uneven lids.
Koji Eye Talk Double Eyelid Technical Eye Tape (Wide)
Koji Eye Talk Double Eyelid Technical Eye Tape (Wide) is a double eyelid maker that is made in a tape type. These eyelid tapes are transparent and it have adhesiveness, but does not cause any burden to the skin. Extra strength to resist water and sweat.
•Quantity: 30 counts
•Place of Origin: Japan
- Clean your lids before putting the eye tape.
1. Use the plastic pusher to measure where would you like to place your eye tape.
2. Apply the eyetape to the area and secure the tape.
3. Take off the blue dot end by simply pulling it.
4. Use the plastic pusher again and push the tape into your lid.
** When removing it , use your favorite make up remover
Unlike other eye tape, this one has a blue dot marker in the end so that it is easy to pull it off after you put the eye tape on your lid.
What I like about it:
- High quality. It is super adhesive, very secure and easy to apply.
- Did not come off easily
- Cheap for 30 counts
- Water and sweat proof
What I don’t like about it:
- It is noticeable when you look down but make up does the magic so no problem at all *wink
- If you are a newbie, you will feel uncomfortable when using this but once you get used to it, you will feel nothing.
If you wanna purchase this product, go here.
If you wanna check their other products, go here.
FTC: The product mentioned in this post was sponsored by Artiestyle.net and I’m not getting paid for this review.
This is my 100% honest opinion.