Sometimes I have pesky pimple when I am exposed to dust like when I clean the house ha-ha yeah I know don’t judge but that’s how sensitive my skin is. Also when my period is coming, I can feel that it wanna come out. I consider myself lucky coz I don’t get a lot EVER. I make sure my hands are always clean and I don’t touch my face that often if you know what I mean.
Before when I feel like one is coming out, I used to apply my favorite and I can say a miracle gel the Clean &Clear Active Speed Clearing AcneGel I swear by it. I love how it removes acne completely overnight. Yes, that product is so amazing! Hands down to that product however I can’t find one now hu-hu so I have to search for a new miracle solution.
Today I will try the Save Our Skin Clindamycin Phosphate Roll-on and let’s find out if this one is effective.
10 grams of Clindamycin Phosphate
Clindamycin 1% Topical Solution with Vitamin E is a topical antibiotic which contains an antioxidant used in the treatment of acne vulgaris. The combination of antibiotic and Vitamin E’s natural skin repairing substance is an innovation that can prevent, heal acne as well as acne skin lesions and scarring.
WHAT IS CLINDAMYCIN PHOSPATE?
– It is the most widely prescribed topical antibiotic which has been used to help treat pimples/acne for more than 20 years. It has in-vivo activity against all isolates of Propionibacterium acnes.
WHAT IS VITAMIN E?
– It has a reputation for improving skin quality. It is considered as an essential vitamin and an antioxidant that fights damaging substances like air pollution, radiation and peroxides.
How to use:
1. Wash the affected area gently with soap and water. You may use warm, moist compress to open the clogged pores.
2. Shake the SOS roll-on and apply topically by gently rolling SOS on the affected area. Avoid the eye area.
3. Use SOS once or twice a day, depending on the severity.
The consistency of SOS is just right. Not too think nor thin and it is easily absorbed by the skin fast. Is this product effective? In terms of overnight cure, it wouldn’t but it prevents your pimple from getting bigger. It does dry the pimple and what I like the best about this product is it does not sting and it does not burn the zit.
What I like about it:
-Affordable. I got it for 98 Pesos only
-Absorbs by the skin easily
-Does not sting
What I don’t like about it:
– It works! But I suggest you have to combine it with another solution for even faster outcome. Ask your dermatologist for best result.
Here’s SOS simple tips to avoid pimples;
Check out their Facebook page: /sosskincaresolution
1. Any other great products that you can recommend in getting rid of pimples?
2. Do you know where can I get Clean & Clear Acne Gel?