It’s a brand new day and time to doll-up. You face the mirror and see those huge pores Ugh! Yes that’s one of those irritating problems and biggest complaints, you’re not alone!
Here’s the 3 Steps to No Pores
1. Cleanse – Pores is visible when they are clogged with dirt. Make sure your face is clean by using the right facial wash.
2. Exfoliates – Washing your face alone is not enough. Free up those pores by exfoliating at least once a week.
3. Correct – No time and need to hid those pores ASAP? Fret not, Apply a quality primer to your face before applying your foundation.
Banila Co Clean It Zero
Korea’s number 1 makeup cleanser. In 2015 the Clean It Zero line sold at a staggering rate of 1 every 4.8 seconds An award-winning sorbet-like cleanser that goes on as a solid balm and transforms into a silky oil that dissolves makeup and other impurities without being too harsh on the ski. Papaya extract works to naturally exfoliate the skin while Acerola extract helps to brighten your complexion.
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Cleanser
St Ives Apricot Cleanser is designed for use with oily skin that’s prone to blemishes. Its lovely apricot fragrance is very soothing. This skin-care cleanser comes in a 6.5-oz bottle so you can enjoy it for days.
- Ideal for oily/blemish-prone skin
- Oil-free cleanser
Clean it Zero Foam Cleanser
Naturally derived cleanser foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently cleanser, soften and enliven the skin.
– Mildly cleanses impurities and makeup with abundant foam
– Vitamin C-rich Rooibos keeps the skin smooth and hydrated
– Use in the morning before putting on any skincare products or makeup. Use at night to cleanse face after removing makeup with Banila Co.’s Clean It Zero balm
Banila Co Prime Primer Classic Matte
Banila Co’s Prime Primer line is considered as Korea’s King of Primers
This award winning primer not only helps your makeup stay put but also provides a clean satin-finish formula that minimizes the appearance of shine, pores, fine lines and creates a smooth, uniform canvas for flawless makeup application.
This variant is recommended for oily skin. Apply a pea-sized amount to your t zone and smooth over clean and moisturized skin prior to foundation or BB/CC cream.