Here’s another review of my recent contact lens from Kiwiberry1-Collection – EOS WM-205 Max Sherbet Brown.
You can easily tell which part is the outer side and the inner side. First photo above is the outer one and the 2nd photo is the inner one.
I can compare the design to GEO Princess Mimi Bambi Chocolate Brown (WMM-304) but this one has a lighter color and the Black spikes are thinner and goes towards the middle of the eye plus the design looks like a big Sunflower *winks What ya think?
ON MY EYES
– I love how the spikes are noticeable, very striking!
– Very vibrant!
– It says that it is 14.8 but I feel comfortable wearing this one, not too large and I’m not worrying that people will stare at me hi hi.
– The first time I wore this, it blurred my vision a lil’ so I had some time to adjust. I am not sure if it’s just my tired eyes coz I haven’t sleep for more than 4 hours 😛 (Will update you guys!) After a while, It is very comfortable and I almost forgot that I am wearing it.
EOS WM-205 Max Sherbet Brown has a nice design and very comfortable to wear. I recommend this if you are want some oomph on your eyes. I checked out the WM-205 series and I can’t wait to try the Pink one! So gorgeous !
FTC: The product mentioned in this post was sponsored by Kiwiberry1-collection and I’m not getting paid for this review. This is my 100% honest opinion.
1. Do you own circle lenses from Kiwiberry1-Collection?
2. What is your current fave contact lens design?
DOLL REMINDER: Buy contact lens from legit company or consult your eye doctor first.
HAVE A LOVELY WEEK!